|PEACOCK||SINCE 1916||OZAKI MFG. CO., LTD.||TEL: 81-3-3966-1101|
|* Blue fluorescent light display provides easy reading.
* Data output uses BCD codes and is "open collector" type.
* These digital counters can be connected to a pass / fail judgement system,
D/A conversion system or a printer.
|Resolution||0.005mm / 0.01mm (0.005mm at time of shipment)||0.001mm|
|Display||Blue fluorescent light display up to 6 digits with ± symbol|
|Quantizing error||± 1 count|
|Response speed||1000mm / sec||600mm / sec|
|Power supply||AC100V (90V - 110V) 50 / 60Hz|
|Outer dimensions||200(W) × 230(D) × 60(H)mm|
|0 to 40ºC / for storage, at -10 to 50ºC|
|DL-2, D-5, D-10, D-20
D-5UZ, D-10N, D-20N
|DL-2S, D-5S, D-10S, D-20S
|Accessories||* Power supply cable (2m) ---- 1pc
* Built-in tilt stand (tilts the front of the counter up at slight angle for easier reading)
|Functions||* RESET ---------- For zero reset at any desired position
* DIRECTION ------ Numerical direction can be changed by DIRECTION switch located on back panel
* CLOCK OUT ------ Outputs BCD's signal simultaneously (1µsec)
* ALARM OUT ----- Output abnormal value when response speed is exceeded
* LATCH IN -------- Holds the display value and external unit's output data
* RESET IN -------- For zero reset from external unit via RESET input
|* Output by positive logic, parallel digits and open collector
* Connector ----- 57-40360 DDK equivalent connector (amphenol type) should be used.
It is not attached on the cable side (57-30360 equivalent connecter is recommended)
|Options||* Pass/fail judgement (comparator) COM-5, RECORDER (DA converter) DA-4,
Printer (statistic operation) PDP-1
* External RESET/LATCH connector
(Use this option when RESET/LATCH command from an external unit)
To prevent erroneous operation caused by electrical noise that enters the digital counter, the connector's input
is isolated by photocouplers.
(BCD output connector's RESET/LATCH is not isolated.)
C-5 / C-5S dimensions within ( ) are for CP-5 (CP-5S)